Sender:
From:
Kris White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:05:11 EDT
A little late with this reply but... I was in Belize in 1998. Didn't collect
a lot was "be nice to hubby" week. I did find a bunch of things bivalves,
conchs and nerite and misc still unidentified gastropods. It is beautiful!
Not sure the rules on collecting but didn't see anything for sale. The conchs
of course are off limits, Queen that is. E-mail me privately and I will tell
you more.
Kris
Freehold
<><