Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:02:26 -0400
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Conchlers,

Later I know now what he ment with Zeiaeseireidae: The family was Thyasiridae. Speak this like English and Americans
do that.
with best regards
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37