Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:33:14 EDT
Just finished entering our bivalve collection into our computer. Have a shell
that was obtained as Terebratalia transversa (Sowerby, 1846) from off La
Jolla, California attached to rocks in 120 ft. of water. Color is orange.
Can't find anything about this genus or species. The genus was not in A
Classification Of The Living Mollusca, so assume it is bogus. Anyone have a
wild idea what it might be. Thanking all in advance.
Bob
Panama City, Florida