Sender:
From:
DONALD CHAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 19:50:43 +0800
Hello Helmut,

Cypraea tigris are not difficult to keep. If you have a good lighting
source such as Metal Halide lamps. If you do not want pay too much please
use two good tubes. They mainly eat green algae in your aquarium. I keep
two living tigris for more than 2 years. Stones are ok for their crawling.

Don

At 02:48 AM 2000/5/1 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Conchlers,
>
>maybe once I will have an aquarium with living Cypraeas, sometimes to get
tigris in our pets shop. What is
>the minimum they need, how large should be the tank for 2  tigris. Are
they difficult to keep. What do they
>need: corals, stones, eg for crawling around. What do they eat. Could
anybody give me some informations.