Sender:
From:
Marco Oliverio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 09:27:56 +0200
James,
you can also contact Daniel Geiger
He did his thesis on abalone.
His monograph on the biogeography of abalone world-wide is in press in
Bollettino Malacologico and will be distributed at the end of May.

At 21.59 02/05/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>I am looking for an expert on Haliotidae. I have a Haliotis
>that I cannot identify. It has no locality data, and I cannot
>find it in any of my references. I will send a high-resolution photo
>upon request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marco Oliverio - Evolutionary Biology PhD
Research Scientist

Dipartimento di Biologia Animale e dell'Uomo
Viale dell'Universita' 32
I-00185 Roma   ITALY

phone  +39.6.49914750
       +39.6.55176356  (Molecular Systematics lab.)
FAX    +39.6.4958259