Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:58:46 -0800
7bit
From:
Don Barclay wrote:

> Gee...Well, Emilio, I guess you're off the hot seat for a while...
>
> Don

Hello!

Hi,

Yeah, I suppose. I never felt the heat though. Must be my thick shell,
HA!

To change the subject to shells!!!

Is there a term for molluscs that are individually male and female as
there is for individuals being of both sexes (hermaprodites) or sex
changers (protandous hermaphrodites)? Hope I spelled it right, maybe it
is protrandous.

I think I asked this before but got no answer.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power