Sender:
From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 07:34:21 +0100
GOOOOOD night to all Conch-Lers,

Here am I trying to pack all my stuff (surely it won't fit in the luggage I brought) to
start my way back to Brazil, while my vacation dream to the Pacific is reaching its end.

To all those that remember the message sent by Don Barclay some years ago, telling us
about the wonders of Samoa's Sanibel, I must say that TODAY, 808 days, 13 hours and
exactly 47 minutes later I went there. I must recognize that, as my Sanibel experience,
it was not that wonderful, but a dead Conus auratinus saved the day. As a token of my
apreciation to all the Conch-L contributers, I'd like to donate it to a deserving museum,
in the name of all the members of Conch-L. First come first served.

A photo of it will be posted in the Conch-L image's page soon.

All the best to all of you,

Eduardo Moreira

PS: Remember that I will be back to Brazil in a week and during that time I won't have
access to the internet