Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:09:44 -0400
Dear Conchlers, but specially to these who understand German or are Germans from beginning

There is a very very nice handbook to classify shells for the european beaches. Very useful for
beginners and also advanced collector, as the images are really good and nice. And it's very fine to take
with you, as it is very very small to take it with you. It is thick quite 90 pages and it measures
about 190 mm X 125 mm. Although written in German it is useful for all, as the pictures in it
are very good. It contains most of the most important seashells from Europe, from the
Mediterranean and Atlatic, which you find beached or asking from fishermen. It merite
to buy this book and to come to Europe to test it.
the title

Gert Lindner
Muscheln und Schnecken an europaeischen Urlaubsstraenden.
Finden, erkennen, sammeln (find, recognize the species and collecting)
BLV Naturfuehrer Muenchen (Munic Baveria) 2000
ISBN 3-405-15119-8

p.s: Gert Lindner has promised me nothing, I do this out of my conviction.

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37