Sender:
From:
LaVerne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 08:00:46 EDT
>From: "William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: E-Mail addresses
>Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 23:04:45 -0400
>
>As of today, there are 478 subscribers to Conch-L.  To get the E-mail
>addresses to those individuals all you need to do is send a message
>to:

>Leave the subject line blank
>
>In the text portion type:
>
>REVIEW CONCH-L BY NAME
>
>Within milliseconds, you will receive a complete list with the appropriate
>E-mail addresses.  Doing this simple task will eliminate the
>many "please send me your email address" messages we see each
>day.  The resulting email addresses can be easily added to any
>recent (within the past three years) email program address book for
>future use.
>
>Of course, unless you are inexperienced or have a very antiquated
>software program, your email program will easily show you you
>the email originator of any message, even if it arrived via Conch-L.
>
>Give it a try.  It would cut down on the Conch-L volume by at least
>20 percent -- unless of course you want your personal messages
>to be distributed to 477 other individuals - in which case you should
>read further in regards to Conch-L usage.
>
>Bill F.
  Well, slap my hand!  Actually Bill, I had this person's address, but she
didn't go by her real name which confused me when I received a beautiful
package of shells from her.  Accessing the list wouldn't have done any good,
and I rarely say anything on this list.  Thank-you for the information and I
will try to use it in the future, but how about a little patience?
   P.S.  Did you write the letter that we have been reading about for two
days steady?