Sender:
From:
"Philip L. Poland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 09:51:30 -0700
Peggy.
I've attached a picture of the trigonal, multispined form as I've found it
at Goodland. While this specimen is about 60  mm, I've got one (blond) at
105 mm with at least eight rows. I'll try to find a photo of it.
Anyone wanting specimens will have no trouble (aside from sinking in mud)
finding them along the causeway connecting Everglades City and Chokoloskee
in Lee County, at low tide, on or around oyster clumps.
Happy hunting!