Sender:
From:
Phyllis J Diegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:13:30 -0400
Dear Harry,
I am not sure if my message I sent to you was sent out. Still having
problems sending my mail out. Hopefully it will be ok by tomorrow as someone
is coming to help me.
I wanted to know if you could give me the information on where to find the
following.
Pyramidella subspecies longchaeus Morch, 1875
Pyramidella crenulata (Holmes, 1854)
Pyramidella suturalis (H. Lea, 1843)
Thanks, Phyllis