Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:52:38 +0200
With some delay (I was about ine month 'absent' for my Mediterranean
Festival, which is still on and is the cause I am not coming to COA this
year) I come out to add my voice about Helmut.
Not only he exists, and on our magazine a couple of years ago I have
published a paper with some pictures of the Museum where he is responsible
for the malacological collection, but my in-laws, which have been in the
shell-matter for several years now, had personally met him some years ago.
About the rest, I can also say that maybe it is better Helmut answers
privately when asking for donations for the Museum, but on the other side,
he is undoubtedly one of the most 'living' voices here in our List...

Greetings to all... and also apologies to everybody was trying to get ion
touch with me and was not able to get an answer so far!!! I came back to
'malacological' life only yesterday!

Maria

Maria Antonietta Fontana Angioy
Evolver srl - La Conchiglia