Sender:
From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:22:07 +0100
Still working at it folks!

Among the shells and memories I found the shells that I excavated during
1977, as a member of a British Forces diving team, from the wreck (Santo
Antonia de Tanna, sunk in front of Fort Jesus, Mombasa in 1697). They are a
mixture of shells which came from the sediment above and around the wreck
and are mostly bivalves. I will have too look into the depths of my diving
log to find the provenance. Should I keep them? Does the association with
the wreck mean anything to anyone apart from me?

Very disappointing response to my idea of swapping my old extras from
Cyprus. Still waiting.

Ed