Sender:
From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:43:23 -0500
I would like to say my two cents worth, I am sick and tired
of all the ignorant american and only english speaking
people. Do you think you rule the world? Get real! You are
the reason for the term "UGLY AMERICAN". I am an american
who spent 32 years of my adult life overseas. A proud
American living overseas. (Expatriate)? I don't think so. I
only lived where I was because of pay. It was great. Now
retired and to tired to keep traveling, except to my wifes
home in Madagascar. I can't stand to be around Americans
overseas for at least 30 years. You embarass me! I go to
Madagascar every two years since I left there in 1975. Why
do I have to try to speak the local dialect just to get by?
Mostly Americans or only english speaking people who could
care less. My GOD, if you travel the world at least learn
the numbers and a menu. I gave up years ago traveling with
Americans. I have been to everywhere but Antarctica and
it's always the same. I ju7st gave up. Americans are so
ignorant.
Fred in MN

----------
> From: Craig Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Give us a break
> Date: Monday, June 19, 2000 10:44 PM
>
> YES, BUT MR.F RANK, SIR:
>
> HAVE PITY ON YOUR FELLOW HUMAN --- WHO DOES NOT SPEAK THE
'SPEAK'

> I DEAL WITH MANY WHOSE GOAL IS 'ENGLISH AS A SECOND
LANGUAGE'

> TRY COMPASSION!!! ---what u see as obstinance --- is fear
of the unknown
> !! ---- or human embarrassment!!
>
> Craig Fisher
> Signature by www.signature-mail.com