Sender:
From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:59:34 -0400
Emilio Jorge Power wrote:

Emilio,
Please, please, please, how do I find custom message filters?  I too
want to delete that nusiance sender whose main interest must be trying
to distroy this list.  I have netscape mail.  We have suffered too much
from the arrogance and boorish behavior of that one person.
Thanks in advance.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL