Sender:
From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:59:20 +0000
I have been discoursing with Mr. Nisters privately (with personal
matters ***always*** preferable to just pressing the reply button and
further cluttering up the list - IMHO!!), and he has agreed than he got
carried away there for a while, and has asked me to convey to the list
that he will make a determined effort henceforth, to a) restict himself
to a far smaller number of messages, and b) keep the great majority of
them to "Matters Conchological" (my phrase, not his, but the message is
the medium at any rate!).

THEREFORE, y'all can safely take off the Helmut Filters!!!!!

Re the Tyrol museum, by the way, it is indeed a fine,
internationally-recognized institution, and i recieved a nice letter
from the head curator a couple of months ago, as thanks for a few
tidbits i sent over to Helmut from the deep-water Washington stuff i
used to have an abundance of: so rest assured if you send anything FOR
the museum to Mr. Nisters, it will end up IN the museum collection!