Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:57:28 -0400
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Mehmet,

I think my friend Gert Lindner from Germany can give you best informations of Strombus decorus from your zone.
His e-mail:
He further can gives you another e-mail of Christa Schmidt from Graz in Austria (sorry at the moment I have it
not available), who collected Strombus decorus in the Turkey. He sure is willing to help you as he is great
malacologist and always disposable. Please tell him that's was me to consider you to take contact with him.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)
always looking for shellgrit from all over the world
for my nearly 89 years aged mother Irmgard
to makes happy and to keep up her health

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
web: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
        (specimen donations to the
         Tiroler Landesmuseum molluscs collection
         are always appreciated)

----------
   Dear Conch List Subscribers,
  I am writing this e-mail to you from Middle East Technical University,
Institute of Marine Sciences, Turkey.
  I am looking for some information about ecology, biology and also
reproduction characteristics of Strombus decorus.
  I'll be glad if some of you may help me.

 M. Betil Ergev
 P.K. 28 ODTU Deniz Bil. Ens.  Erdemli 33731 Icel / TURKEY

ps: I also wrote this e-mail to <[log in to unmask]> and that's
why some of you may received this e-mail for 2nd time, sorry.