Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:03:55 -0300
8bit
From:
"Luiz Ricardo L. Simone" <[log in to unmask]>
    Dear Helmut
    Thank you, surely I will write to Pall Einarsson asking for preserved Amauropsis.
    I am performing a phylogeny of the Caenogastropoda superfamilies and Amauropsis (analyzed separated)
resulted outside of the Naticoidea, separated from them by other branches. Most probably a new designation of
a proper taxa will be necessary.
 Luiz
Luiz Ricardo L. Simone
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo
Cx. Postal 42694
04299-970 São Paulo, SP, Brazil