Sender:
From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:27:57 -0400
Hello all,

I trust everyone is straggling back from a great time at COA now (you lucky
devils, you). Please go back a few days and read my post regarding Pectens
in the Bahamas (don't want anyone with critical information to miss it).
BTW, more new photos will be posted on my PhotoiPoint Web site this
weekend, so take a look.

Best regards,
Jim (who had to, arrgghh, work)

Jim Miller