Sender:
From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:04:06 -0300
Scott, glad you rang , needed your addy,, OK , tip o the day for anyone using imaging devices .... you can set your
resolution at a higher setting so as to achieve more detail. then you can capture only the shell and copy it to a new file,
there you can adjust size and sharpness. of course all this is possible with coral suite 8 and adobe PhotoShop but much
easier to accomplish in coral . plus the conversion to JPEG is much easier....
This will help to create larger images of the microshells , (that's an axe-a-moron)
ferret