Sender:
From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:54:35 EDT
Most of you didn't even miss me, but we're back after 7 days in Provincetown,
Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Fishing was great, shelling was poor. Tried
contacting some of the fisherman but they either didn't have time for me or I
was a stranger and they shut me out. Would love to get some in roads there. I
will keep trying.

My wife has had two operations for the loss of 1 inch on one finger and 3/4
inch on the other. She just keeps trying to do too much and I wonder if we
men really realize how lucky we are when we have a good woman. She puts me to
shame.

Hope the folks going to Huston have a great time. It's a great place to visit.

Frank (still lost) in steamy Massachusetts