Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:27:51 -0700
Hello all,

I am designing a Seashells of British Columbia identification site on my
homepage (don't look yet, I've just started planning it and scanning the
shells).

What I would like to know is if anyone has a similar site out there
already. The closest thing I've seen so far is the British Columbia
Creature Page and the Burghart's chitons.com. If anyone knows of a site I'd
be interested in, please let me know. Also, any suggestions for my site?
Any links and references that might be appropriate for Further Information?

Wish me luck, and I'd love some input. :-)

Good Shelling,
Peter Egerton

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
lifetime student of zoology and computers.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)