Sender:
From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:49:53 EDT
Happy holiday weekend to all you CONCH-Lers.  Have just updated the web site
with some specials for all the folks who could not make the convention. Check
out the bulletin board.

Sounds to me like everyone involved with the convention (including
attendees), deserve a "Tip-of-the-Hat." Congratulations to you all. Hope my
health will let me go one of these years. So for now I go through your
stories. Thanks Tom, it really helps us shut-ins.

Frank (getting ready for the heat and what happened to my Sox) in
Massachusetts