Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:14:09 -0700
Greetings all,

My webpage "Seashells of British Columbia" has been updated.
It now includes 2 species (WOW, but it's a start!): Acmaea mitra
and haliotis kamtschatkana. I'll be trying to add one species per
day, so stay tuned.

If anyone out there is familiar with HTML code. I'm having a problem
linking from my bccontents frame back to my index page. It loads the
index page into the frame instead of going back...HELP!

Cheers,
Peter Egerton

ps. Happy Canada Day to Nora, Avril and Ross! (any other canadians out there?)

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
lifetime student of zoology and computers.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes Seashells of British Columbia, links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)