Sender:
From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:21:08 +0200
Dear Betty Jean,

I read on the list that you already habe Dick's e mail adress. Here is
another one, which he uses more frequently (I believe):
Last weekend we (Marianne and me) got a visit at our place from Alan Beu.
He had been studying fossil species in Leiden (after he'd been in Paris)
and combined that stay with a visit to us. It was very interesting and it
is really something that I already met him three times (Basel, Paris and
now Eindhoven).

Kind regards,

Gijs