Sender:
From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 23:24:07 EDT
From what I'm told I don't believe it is that, as much as an enforcement by
Mexican authorities on the restrictions on shelling. Which if true, may have
a long tern positive spin when they let up and resume collecting.

It is only the really large ones that were getting a little hard to get, but
I've been told if your look around there are still a good number around. I
know a friend of mine from Las Vegas who goes to Mexico every year and always
brings back a few real large one, got only two last year and couldn't get any
of his sources to come up with one this year. He thinks it has to do with the
ban.

Frank (KJ:LWOMMDDA) in Massachusetts