Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:39:10 -0400
I mean---really! This is Cincinnati. Be patient. What we did was give
100 large pig statues to 100 companies who entrusted them to 100
artists. (Remember the Chicago cows?) Like that! They are done and are
now in parks, downtown, airport, museum----all over. Some flying---some
not. To set it off, they had "The Big Pig Gig" down on fountain square.
Food, beer, strolling mummers (my son included), people with cameras who
couldn't hold them steady after 9PM. A Porkopolis celebration; the
beatification of the winged porcine, the sty of the month club.
    I mean----you can see----I had to tell you.
                Art