Sender:
From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:24:38 -0400
I don't normally forward this type of message to the listserv.  However,
in this pariticular instance, I just don't have the species (Janthina) to
provide.
If someone is interested, please contact the requestor.

I can provide the Epitonium, but if one had both species, it would
make it much easier.

Thanks.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm