Sender:
From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:04:18 -0400
The url (http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/~aedwards/EEAG/) is correct but it may
be hard to reach our main server.  Since opening our new web site the
server and our network has had a lot of traffic.  A duplicate set of files
is available on our new server (http://unio.nhm.uga.edu/~aedwards/EEAG/)
Amy

>Good morning,
>
>When trying the below link, I get a "Page cannot be displayed" notation.  Do
>you have a newer address Amy?
>I would appreciate knowing it if you do.  Thanks.
>
>Avril Bourquin
>P.O.Box 366
>Invermere, British Columbia
>Canada
>V0A 1K0
>
>Phone: (250) 342-7224
>EMail:  [log in to unmask]

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Georgia Museum of Natural History    --------    phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes