Sender:
From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:38:16 -0400
Hello,

Although it's no news to anyone here what a great web site the Jacksonville
Shell Club maintains, I am always amazed at what is "out there" when one
looks specifically for it.   I recently "discovered" Ranellidae and have
fallen in love with tritons of all sorts...  was about to write to the list
and ask for recommendations on reference material for this family, and
remembered (for a change) to search the database of postings first.   Here
I found a link to a comprehensive section on Ranellidae at
http://www.mindspring.com/~strombus/ranellid.htm along with notations on
reference books!

Amazing what you can find when you look.  ;)

Thanks JSC, great job...  again!

Nancy Smith