Sender:
From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:11:23 -0400
Dear Art -

Thank you for your good wishes.  And thanks for the tip about the olives. I
will be sure to bring some back to you.  However I am hoping to get a lot
of Cymatium armatums since some have been found not too far from the
Vanuatus.  So I hope  you will be satisfied with just three or four of the
rubrolabiata.

Betty Jean