Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 08:03:25 -0400
7bit
From:
Hello!

Hi Paul,

Will you be attending the COA 2001 convention in Florida?

If so would you like to give a program or run a workshop?

I have been drafted as program/workshops coordinator for
the convention. We are trying to do as much "ahead" planning as possible.
The subject can be of your choosing, of course.

Programs are 20-25 minutes with an additional 5-10 minutes Q&A
at the conclusion.

The workshops are going to be more of a hands on - "how to" type, with
20-30 people groups (cleaning, curating, photography, etc etc).

Please let me know if you could do one or the other or both???

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power