Sender:
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 09:44:46 -0400
I'm glad you can get shells for half price on e-bay.....but PLEASE do
not flame our dealers....especially Betty and Bob Lipe.  Betty and Bob
are the most honest, trusted, wonderful people in the shelling world you
would meet.    Betty is currently working her tail off as President of
Conchologist of America.  They have both supported shell clubs,
jamborees, COA conventions and everything else........our club thinks
they are THE BEST!

As far as half price....I have no problem with people who "SHOP" for
shells.   That's why we have so many dealers - and the competition is
keen.

Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

2001 SHELL ODYSSEY
July 7-11
Port Canaveral, FL