Sender:
From:
Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:46:50 -0700
Haven't you got more important things to do?
Get over it, for gods sake.
But just for the record since lynn can't read

This is the original message below and I don't see Betty's name on the email
but just Bob's, The highly respected dealer in specimen shells.
      Your right though, This doesn't look like a self promotion which in
COA guidelines for list says is a NO NO
I Apologize

Andrew Sharpe
(wool over his eyes)

Original Email 29th July 2000
We just updated our website. It's not complete yet, but we have a
picture or two of specimen shells to look at. Be carful, it may be too
much for you all at once.

Bob

Check us out at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
The Shell Store