Sender:
From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:45:36 -0400
Andrew Sharpe wrote:

> Haven't you got more important things to do?
> Get over it, for gods sake.

Hello!

Well Andrew, we or at least I cant get over it. It is a fact that you have
not acted in an ethical manner, twice, so far. One, you "borrowed"
George Sangiouloglou's photos for your e-bay wares, without his permission.
Two, you "come out of the blue" on the list and disparage a fellow
but very well respected conchologist/dealer.

Should not the shelling community be upset by your actions?
This does not seem to be the correct way to introduce
yourself to shell collectors.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;