Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:14:37 -0400
From:
"Robert J. Nuelle, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
For those of you who are interested - any dealer who sells on e-bay will
have a feedback rating. If you click on the number [i.e.  univershell (62)]
you will get a customer list with emails if you are a registered e-Bay user.
You can see a dealers whole history and even contact a few of his customers
for further information. Not every comment counts [ we have 184 positive
ratings, 0 neutrals and 0 positives] however, multiple positive comments by
the same user only count once. The feedback system is better than any guide
or book because it is independent, once you get a feedback comment it cannot
be changed. We treasure our e-Bay customers and appreciate the safety of
doing business with new customers who we can check out before we sell.

The thought here is, before a transaction with a new dealer, see if he/she
has an e-Bay sales record and check their feedback.

In over 15 months of transactions on e-Bay we have not once had a problem,
but then again in nearly 2.5 years of non-e-Bay transactions we have not had
a problem either. We appreciate the honesty and good nature of the shelling
community. It continues to be great fun. Sheller's are unique people and
there are some extraordinary individuals. We appreciate the shelling
community spirit.

Bob & Rosemary

The UniverShell Trading Company
4185 West Lake Mary Boulevard