Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:19:28 -0500
Hi, All,
    Since I received only one replynto my quandry, I'll ask again.  Please go to our club web site - www.stlshell.com - click onto "Membership" on the top margin (a little dim), go to "Linda and William Bush' click onto the names (highlighted in blue), scroll down past the Philippine mini's (we took care of these) and look at the 4 Pectens.  What are they?  I have identified the flexuosa pyxoides, but not the other three.  PLEASE, can't someone help me.  After all, I haven't asked a Pecten question in at least two months!

Thanks,
Linda Bush