Sender:
From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:21:16 +0300
Dear Charles,
Any information concerning this and similar subjects can be found easily in:
Bieler, R. & Kabat, A.R., 1991.
Malacological Journals and Newsletters, 1773-1990.
The Nautilus, 105 (2): 39-61.
According to their information there exist indeed only 12 issues (1966-1977)
of
the Pittsburgh Shell Club Bulletin (they added still: most issues not
numbered).
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis
Curator National Mollusc Collection
Dept. Evolution, Systematics & Ecology
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
IL-91904 Jerusalem, Israel
E-mail: [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]