Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:36:15 -0400
Dear friends of my dad;-
    I know you're all wondering what has happened to your beloved Q-man.
Well, we had this tremendous storm last Tuesday and a number of flying
pigs got blown out of their nesting places. One, in particular, a pig
with acting ambition (Pigmalion by name) got blown by Dad and had this
long stick in its mouth which hit poor Da in the head. (We believe the
critter was trying to get to the tryouts for Hamlet.)
    Da went to hospital but was either released or expelled for some
alledged altercation with a student nurse. He is now resting at home
reading the workes of Roger Bacon.
    Thankyou all for your concern,
            Son of Q-Man