Sender:
From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:41:34 +0100
Sorry to leave it so late but this English village quilt show is going
really well. One of the high spots for me is the quilt which Sue, my wife,
made which includes shells that we collected during our cruise in P & O
Victoria while visiting Western Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga, Bora Bora and the
Marquesas. Final day to visit is tomorrow for all those close enough to
visit.

Finally, when will the trading thing get going on ConchL?

25th, 26th, 27th August 2000.