Sender:
From:
Marsha Darcy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:16:25 -0400
Hi Brian,

I've been wondering too!  Actually, ever since Helmut Nisters went off the
list it seems as though things have really slowed down.

Recently, I was in Germany for a three-week vacation, and signed off Conch-L
so my messages wouldn't build up.  After signing back on a couple of weeks
ago, things have seemed slower than ever.  Of course, this is the Labor Day
weekend in the States (last fling of the summer!) and I'm thinking that
everyone but me must be at their summer cabin on the lake :).

It was great to see you again at the convention in Houston, and I'll look
forward to seeing you next summer in Florida.  This will be my first trip to
Florida, so I'm glad they chose this location.  Hope things are going well
for you.

Best wishes,

Marsha Darcy