Sender:
From:
George Sangiouloglou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 22:35:20 +0300
Dear Sue,
The Columellar teeth of Cypraea Pantherina is more fine than Tigris and extending
onto the base on columellar side, also the aperture in the fossula is dull.
I hope this information will be helpful for you.
If you want I can scan the base view of both and sent you by e-mail privately.
Best regards.
George

--
George Sangiouloglou        http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Plaza/1821/
Xenofondos 40               Phone +30 1 8955241  9659956