Sender:
From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:55:56 +0000
Ross,

You know I have heart irregularities when I see a Subject title like that on
an e-mail. I have it on good authority that Jerry Harasewych hasn't even
really started on the project.

Others have commented that where incipient shell books are concerned, the
publication-deadline demons battle with the perfectionist demons and
all-too-often the perfectionist demons win.

How can us spectators encourage the deadline side? Is there something we can
offer? Or can we trick the perfectionist side by dazzling it with praise and
free plane tickets?

We need to come up with something.

David
Durham, NC