Sender:
From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:00:41 +0200
Hello Paul and David,

First: thanks for reacting on this subject. In the mean time I'm trying
to obtain the source reference of this term (I mentioned it before)
through Inter Library Loan, in the hope to solve the matter.

The solution David mentions (the ostracod genus) would be very
problematic as the reference in question deals with the surf zone and
surroundings of Aldabra Island. Maybe somebody just threw the thing on
the beach after a walk through the woods and ponds of the island (if
there are any there?).

Anyway, further input is still very welcomed on Acropsis !

Thanks for your never weakening attention ;=))

Jan