Sender:
From:
Nick and Betty Ruggeri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:11:55 -0700
Hello Don,
    Haven't been in touch for quite a while - the last time was when you
were planning to go to Vava'u - but the Erato sounds familiar.  Just off the
top of my head, it sounds like Proterato sulcifera, of which we collected a
few when we were in the South Pacific a couple of years ago.  The only thing
I haven't checked out is the purple tips; the dorsal groove is the source of
the species name.  See if this helps.
    Betty R.