Sender:
From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:47:45 +0200
Thank you for those beautiful images !

Last summer in Malaysia some tourists brought me a strange thing, it
was at least 10cm long and 4cm wide, a little curved, thin,
translucent and the most glorious color I've ever seen, pink with an
orange touch. It was also possible to see a concentric structure as
in some operculum. Well, that's the description I keep in mind ! Does
that remind anything to anybody ?

Sophie from rainy Paris