Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 08:02:57 -0400
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Art,

is this the same sense of humour as before, for what I've been removed from
the list.
I am against picking and I'll make all better in the coming period.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------
> Dear Helmut;-
>         I am very happy that you are back. With you gone, "they" were all
> picking on me. Maybe now "they" will let up and leave me in peace.
>         Welcome back.
>             Art
>
> helmut nisters wrote:
>
> > Dear Conchlers,
> >
> > second an e-mail I am now back at the list. I hope we can now
collaborate
> > in a good manner
> > without aggressiviness and hurts to each other, less joking and much
shell
> > related.
> > To all my friends I've promised Cavolinia and other shells in tradings I
> > want to tell you
> > that I havn't forgotten you, but I was still overloaded with work for
the
> > museums collection,
> > with the different databases for the collection, to put in order and to
> > integrate all your
> > nice, beautiful and interesting shells you sent to me. During the time I
> > was absent from
> > the list, this was my work at the museum and with my own collection.
I've