Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:48:56 -0400
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
I have to look at this genus, as at the moment I don't know it. But if this
should be like
Pyrgula, you should write Chylopyrgula. So the family might be Hydrobiidae,
but there are
some who have created the Fam. Pyrgulidae.
Pyrgulas are living in the Eastern of Europe, in the Lake of Garda (Italy)
as Pyrgula annulata.
I hope this helps you for the moment.
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]