Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:17:43 -0400
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Wim,

that I know, but I sent also this name as it is anodonta in the Genus name.
Sorry for that.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------
> Helmut
>
> Pseudanodonta is not the same genus as Anodonta !!!!!!!!!

European
> > > species, while western ones are derived from Asia (the same for
> > > Margaritifera), so I support the splitting. Further splitting world
wide
> > > will be needed to capture the phylogeny of this group.
> > >
> > > The watershed paper is:
> > >
> > > Hoeh, W.R. 1990. Phylogenetic relationships among Eastern North
American