Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 23:36:04 -0400
7bit
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
CAROL BOSWELL SIMPSON wrote:

> Thank you, Bobbi.  I just wanted to be sure this message got out on the
> Conch-L.  This man does not have the trust of anyone who knows what he's
> done.  That's why I questioned why there was no name on the specimen shell
> list.  Could NOT believe my eyes when my list came today.  Let's spread the
> word!!!
>
> Carol

I agree...unless someone had bought him out...but if they have I would
think they would change the name of the business.
All Conch-L and COA people should not buy from him.  I hope he doesn't
show up at the convention.  He has done nothing but HURT our club.

--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self-Collected